HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011 - A new year message from Randall J. Brewer


Dear Friend,

With the new year upon us I am all stirred up in my spirit. I like the word “new”! There is a freshness to that word that excites me. I am energized by that word. I am more pumped up over the New Year celebration than I am over Christmas. After all, I celebrate the spirit of Christmas all year round.

The Bible says, “old things are passed away, behold, all things become new.” Focus on the word “become”. Things do not always get new instantly. No, they “become” new. More times than not there is an element of time involved in the process of becoming new, and this is called “life”.

Now! That's What I Call Xmas!This is what the life of the believer is all about. It is all based on what we do between “I believe I receive” and “there it is”. It is about us living in the realm of the Spirit as we strive to let all become new. Life is what we make it, and a new day and a new year gives us the opportunity to make it better than it was before.
101 Christmas SongsIn recent days the Lord has led me to meditate on the story of the Lord’s flight to Egypt as a young baby. Herod wanted to kill the newborn King of the Jews and Joseph was warned in a dream to take the Child and His mother to Egypt. The wise men had just brought their gifts and this is what sustained them on their journey. This told me that there was a message in this story that I could put my faith to in the new year. Here is what I believe the message is…

Something bad was about to happen to Jesus and God caused Him to escape the evil plot of Herod before it manifested. I believe this upcoming year will be a year where victories will be won before the battle has to be fought. I believe the Lord will give us Godly provision before the enemy even attacks us.


Ps. 18:30 says, “He is a shield to all who trust Him.” A shield prevents the arrow from reaching your body. This is a lot different from being struck by the arrow and then having to believe God for healing. No longer are we to wait until something bad happens to put our faith in God. No, trust Him now before it happens!

Disney's Sing Along Songs - Very Merry Christmas SongsPs. 18:1-3 says, “I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and deliverer; My God, my strength, in Whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord Who is worthy to be praised. So shall I be saved from my enemies.” These verses excite me and stir me up.

Jesus told the story about a man who built his house upon the rock. That house was his provision in the time of storm. Tell me, when did he receive this provision? He had it before the storm arrived. The wise men brought Jesus the provision for His journey to Egypt before He left. Can you see what the Lord is saying here? He is saying that this new year will be a year where we are to trust Him to bring provision before the need arises. This will be the year of God’s supernatural provision!

Rudolph, Frosty & Friends' Favorite Christmas SongsPs. 20:7,8 says, “Some trust in chariots and some in horses; but we will remember the Name of the Lord our God. They have bowed down and fallen; but we have risen and stand upright.” The Lord is telling us to have this posture from this day forward. He is saying to rise up and stand upright with our shoulders back and our head held high. The provision is provided for and the victory has already been won! This is what awaits us this new year. And that, my dear friend, is worth celebrating.

Happy New Year!


His servant. Your friend,
Randall J. Brewer
Festive New Year's Wishes: Gourmet New Year's Gift Basket to Celebrate 2010

PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends