A beautiful letter from God almighty, the loving heavenly father


God, Your loving father in heaven loves you so much. Here is letter from God to each and every one of us who are His little children. The letter consists of different versus from the Holy Bible through which God speaks to us.

God's loving child,

God has created you amazingly with most care. His eyes saw you before you were born. It is the hand God which made you in your mothers womb. ( psalm 139 : 14,15,16 )
psalms 139 :13 You created my inmost self, knit me together in my mother's womb.
psalms 139 :14 For so many marvels I thank you; a wonder am I, and all your works are wonders. You knew me through and through.
psalms 139 :15 my being held no secrets from you, when I was being formed in secret, textured in the depths of the earth.

psalms 139 :16 Your eyes could see my embryo. In your book all my days were inscribed, every one that was fixed is there.

Before you were formed in your mother womb, God knows you, He consecrated you ( Jeramiah 1: 5)
Jeramiah 1: 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you came to birth I consecrated you.

From God your received life. God gave you life breath Isaiah 57:16
Isaiah 57:16 For I do not want to be forever accusing nor always to be angry, or the spirit would fail under my onslaught, the souls that I myself have made.

God created man in his own image
Genesis 1:27 God created man in the image of himself, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them.

You belong to God, He has called you by your name and you are precious for Him.
Isaiah 1:1 And now, thus says Yahweh, he who created you, Jacob, who formed you, Israel: Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name, you are mine.
Isaiah 1:4 Since I regard you as precious, since you are honoured and I love you, I therefore give people in exchange for you, and nations in return for your life.

God knows all about you, what you are doing, what you thinks and all.
Psalms 139:2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
Psalms 139:3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
Acts 17:28 For in him we live and move and have our being.
Acts 17:26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history
Psalms 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

God will not forbid you.
John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Psalms 71:21 You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side.

1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not.

Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those.

James 1:17 every good giving, and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the lights, with whom is no variation, or shadow of turning;

Matthew 6:31,32 So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these. Your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Isaiah 43:6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons...

God has brilliant plans for you
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future

Psalms 139:17,18 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand

Lamentations 3:22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

Zephaniah 3:18 I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals, which is a burden and reproach for you. At that time I will deal.

God want you to be always with Him.
Jeremiah 32:40 I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn.

Exodus 19:6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

God want you to be perfect like Him.
Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Deuteronomy 4:29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Psalms 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart

God works in you.
Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
2 Thessalonians 2:17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

god will wipe your tears
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed..

Psalms 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Isaiah 40:11 He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.


God comforts us
2 Corinthians 1:4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

John 17:23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided.

Romans 8:31-33 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? ..

2 Corinthians 5:19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

God shows what love is.
1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,k neither the present nor the future,j nor any powers,k neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Godl that is in Christ Jesus our Lord

God hates sin by love sinner
Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not.

Ephesians 3:14 -15 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

1 John 2:25 And this is what he promised us--eternal life.

Luke 15:31 My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.

Te read this post in malayalam click വചനത്തില്‍ കൂടി ദൈവം നിനക്കെഴുതുന്ന തുറന്ന കത്ത്


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends