Reflections

I am in His thoughts...

I am a student pursuing my PGDM at a reputed B-school. As a part of the curriculum, we have to do an internship at a corporate this summer.

The college had its own placement process, but students could also try outside using their own contacts. By nature, a very shy person, the Group Discussion round marked my exit when any company came to our campus. Even 3 months after the process, I didn't get placed in any company. I had no contacts, so I couldn't try elsewhere.

One day in January, a good company offered me a placement without any group discussion or interview, just because they wanted freshers based in Chennai. I was grateful for this internship. It wasn't the profile I wanted, but I knew God had His ways...

Two weeks back, I just happened to meet an alumni of my college. (He accompanied his boss who delivered a speech) . He worked for a reputed firm. I wanted to meet him after the talk (to get details regarding an internship at his firm), but the speaker and the alumni left the hall soon after the speech. Angry at myself for not approaching him earlier, I left the hall, only to go out and find the alumni waiting at the car park because the driver was late. I rushed to him and inquired about the internship. He gave me his visiting card and left the place.

I mailed him and there was no reply. Two weeks passed, and I gave up hope of working for this firm.

During these two weeks, I enjoyed my walk with God. There were times when he filled me with His love. There were also times when I felt no trace of His presence. But there was a divine peace in my heart, throughout. I felt like praising God during this time. But I also remembered that there will be times when I will not want to pray. I kept asking God to remind me during those times that 'He always works for the good of those who love Him', that 'God is good, all the time', and that even If I couldn't feel His presence, God was with me, watching my every move, and loving me all the time. I prayed that God helps me trust Him when things are not working the way I want them to. I prayed that God gives me the grace to stand on His side when times are tough.

Today, being Valentine's Day, I saw many of my friends receiving surprises from their loved ones. With childlike faith, I asked God to surprise me today. Lord, please surprise me today with something, I asked him. But towards the later part of the day, I lost contact with God. I didn't feel so close to Him. There was a pang of guilt too. I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel like praying or praising Him. Those times had arrived.

It was then that the reflections of the past two weeks came to my mind. I knew God loved me and was working for my good. I kept reflecting on these thoughts.

When I checked my inbox this evening, there was this mail from my alumni's secretary asking me to attend an interview at their office on Wednesday. I was surprised and......happy! That alumni hadn't even replied to the mail I sent him. But unknown to me, he had actually made arrangements for the interview.

I haven't attended the interview yet, and I know not its results. This isn't a reflection saying I hope to get through the interview or that I'm believing a miracle will happen.

Its just that I realize God has been working on this internship even when I had forgotten about it, and (I assumed) the alumni too.

There have been so many instances, when I have asked God for something and thought he forgot about it, and soon after forgot it myself, but God has surprised me saying He remembers.

He remembers even the simplest and smallest thing we asked Him, even the most childish wish we have. When it is in accordance with His will, He will give it to us in His time.

No, don't get me wrong... This reflection isn't to say that God hears our prayers, and that He will always answer them.

I am amazed and fascinated to think that God has been thinking of me all this while. And He has been making a way for me me all this while. For my creator, to have me in His thoughts always, what more could I ask for?

Source : jesualdozaine.blogspot.com


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN and I am from California in the USA, I contracted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER ,PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2348025012866           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write to me on Instagram to get more information on sarahmorgan06

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends