ABIDE YOUTH RETREAT - ABIDE 38 - Dec 26 - 30 2018 - CHITTOOR RETREAT CENTER ERNAKULAM

ABIDE 38 - ABIDE YOUTH RETREAT - CHITTOOR RETREAT CENTER ERNAKULAM

Chittoor CRC popularly known as Chittoor Dyanakendram is a Catholic retreat center. One of their most popular program is ABIDE, the 5 Days long retreat for Youth. Thousand of youths between the age of 17 and 30 attends this powerful and intense spiritual exercise. Every youth testify that they fall in love with Christ as a result of ABIDE as it is a life changing one.


Abide is not like a traditional retreat, it's more like a spiritual fest with mighty Worship Sessions, Powerful Preaching of the inspired Word of God, Solemn Celebrations of the Liturgy, Effective Reception of the sacraments, Sharing of personal testimonies, Vibrant music ministry and Visual presentations etc. As the participant testify, ABIDE is a true encounter with Christ.

UPCOMING ABIDE RETREAT

ABIDE 38 - Retreat for Youth - Experience Jesus and Receive Deliverance
Starts : December 26 2018 Wednesday at 9:00 AM
Ends : December 30 2018 Sunday at 2:00 PM
Age group : PlusTwo and above (above 17 years)



For more details please contact at:

Chittoor Retreat center Address
Rev. Fr. Director, Chittoor Retreat Centre
Snehasusrushalayam , South Chittoor
Ernakulam- 682027, Kerala, India

Chittoor Retreat center / Chittoor Chyana Kendram Phone number
+91 484 2430508,
0484- 2432508
+91 9446040508

Email : mail@chittoordyanakendram.com

Chittor Dyanakendram google map Location




Please visit ABIDE Youth Retreat Offical Facebook page  or  Chittoor Retreat Center ( CRC ) www.chittoordyanakendram.com Website for more details of upcoming ABIDE Youth Retreat Programs and other spiritual programs.

If you are an ABIDER, please share your Abide experience as comment below.

Useful Links:
  1. https://www.facebook.com/ABIDEYOUTHRETREAT.OFFICIAL/ 
  2. http://www.chittoordyanakendram.com
#ABIDE38 #AbideRetreat #AbideYouthRetreat  #ChittoorDhyananKendram #ChittoorRetreatCenter #CatholicYouthRetreat #CatholicChurch


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

  1. I attended ABIDE 34 ..I have totally changed after the retreat. I am proud to be an abider.....................
    All youth should attend this retreat and experience the power of God.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saju Paul ChanganasseryDecember 03, 2018

    It is a great experience to experience Gods eternal love... ABIDE is wonderful... I guarantee this will not bore you..Please attend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikkie JosephDecember 03, 2018

    Thank u Jesus for choosing me to be the part of ABIDE-34. Lord, you've blessed me more than I deserve. It was really a heavenly experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Febin AntonyDecember 03, 2018

    All youth must attend this retreat and experience the power of God.....Really annointing

    Praise the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. #abide35 It was an awesome experience and I hope that many more youths would come forward to touch and feel our God through abide!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teena KurianDecember 03, 2018

    wonderful experience for me i realise that how much god loves me. All my praises and worship to lord Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proud to be an Abider

    After the abide I started attending Holy mass everyday. At the time of holy mass I could feel the presence of holy spirit. Whenever I get time I spent my time on personal prayer. I have totally changed after the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best ever youth retreat I have attended
    Please do attend and experience the love of Christ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus is my rockstar

    Abide 34 helped me to attach myself to Lord Jesus.
    Thank You Lord

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABIDE is a great event which attracts the youth to Jesus and make them capable to receive the love of our Father in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lot of blessings have been showered upon us, thank you Jesus for making wonderous joy and cleansing our souls. Recommending ABIDE for all Youths

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am one of the children of God who attended ABIDE 33.I am extremely happy for being it's part. I was deeply touched by God. I had many experiences which changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heaven on earth is what i experienced during the ABIDE - 37 retreat. All praise to God Almight..Love you Jesus

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jithesh SamuelDecember 13, 2018

    Good talks, music , Adoration and counseling..This retreat was an eye-opener for me.
    God bless every one who participates in this Abide.
    Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good retreat for youth.very nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Samson K ThomasDecember 17, 2018

    Wonderful retreat for Youth...I was lucky enough to experience Christ at ABIDE 32. God bless all of you who will be participating in ABIDE 38. My Prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shyamal JosephDecember 21, 2018

    Abide retreat was an anointing grace. I recommend this for my dear brothers and sisters. Get blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rachitha JudeDecember 24, 2018

    I am going for Abide 38. please pray for all those who come there. Wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy New year. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank God me and my sister attended Abide38. It was a great experience. Thank you Lord :)

    Abi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment




Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends