Sharing : One of the biggest miracle @ my life....!!!!

One of the biggest miracle @ my life....!!!!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
 
I would like to share with you all one of the biggest, unbelievable miracle in my life. I hope my testament will touch the youth , specially unemployed and most importantly to proclaim to the whole world  that OUR MIGHTY LORD IS IN CONTROL..!
 
 I had written my testimonies earlier, those who know me will be bored Praise Lord :) ... but please excuse me as i would like share it for everybody's benefit.
 
Prelude:
 
I was working in company related to aviation in Bangalore. Infact Lord plucked me from calm waters at Cochin and placed me in the high waves at Bangalore. Initially it was tough being on one's own.  After  nearly 2 years by the Grace of our Lord Almighty,  i got a dream job...Praise Lord..... i got happily married  later....lovely son Julian....Everything went well ....
 
If you all remember the year 2009 - 2010 we heard a new name "Recession"... well ....Praise Lord.... my company closed temporarly at Bangalore.... 80% staff were told to go for 6 months un-paid compulsory leave....Later signs of economic recovery... all were called back . Then came a bomb in Jan...!  Company was running into big losses and they decided to permanently close Bangalore operations. The second tenure lasted only for 5 months....Everybody were given severances and told to pack bags to home... It was mentally tough for all staff including myself..... future was bleak and were really on darkest part in our lives.. Praise Lord!! My wife was employed and she had job to support us.
 
I was without job till June10... i got a good job with another company in aviation. It was a coveted post and i was heading Bangalore branch. In my previous company i used to head, but team size was small and designation was of senior executive. Evnthough it was a plump lost.. i had to join at 60% less salary compared to my previous one .... Praise Lord.. It was really difficult to sit idle .. so i thought to join.....When i joined the company it was like real turbulence.... Praise Lord.... I was in the misdt of a Tsunami.... there was a recent mutiny in the company and previous employees had left. The old team used to interfere a lot and tried to jeopardize the operations where ever possible......
 
But, Praise Lord.... by God's Grace i was able to steer Bangalore operations from deficit to surplus... we hit high revenues and management were amazed with the revenue generated. When i joined i still remember my boss telling me that staff salaries used to come from other stations and this station was a huge loss!
 
So as time passed we managed to achieve and made station profitable. But deep within..i was feeling bored of my routine... i wanted to do something .....
 
Well, i began to think of studying abroad which was a dream since 1999....... everytime i tried something or the other used to happen and was diverted.... so i dint know if this was time...Praise Lord!....as a first step i enrolled for IELTS..... it was really tough to attend class daily..i had to travel back and forth 100kms approx ....for 2 months.....Praise Lord!
 
Meanwhile, i happen to meet my very close friend whom i had lost contact for 5 years. He mentioned that he worked with a educational consultant... I discussed with him and from then things began to move forward..... he gave options of courses/colleges etc. Meanwhile, i also approached another consultant and applied for 3 colleges.... Praise Lord i was rejected! I passed my graduation by buking my classses... my teachers did not know if i belonged to my class.. as  i was a casual visitor :) My intention during graduation was to somehow get that pass mark.. Now that was biting me...Praise Lord.... I thought for a moment....i did attend some classes and was studious.. i could have made some difference to this outcome...now i wanted to apply...but no marks..!!!! Praise Lord
 
other consultant told me that visa would not be apporved as i had more than 10years of expereince! Praise Lord... so i had two big drawbacks to throw off my back -----my big bag of marks and my kilos of experience.....:) .
 
I thought for a while....Everywhere in Bible we hear... God is in control....God is in control....this striked me... i prayed... Lord when you are in control...what does my marks and experience got to do with me...?
 
Anybody visiting Infant Jesus shrine at bangalore.... you could see ...Infant Jesus standing with Earth in one hand .... This statue of Infant Jesus strike a beautiful thought... Lord you are in control..!!! Praise Lord... I was told by my freind that in Kerala, Earth was at the foot of Infant Jesus... I used to go regularly to Infant Jesus shrine .... and came back happily seeing the wonderfull statue of Infant Jesus... Yes Lord you are in control...
 
I was rejected admission for two colleges in New Zealand.. Praise Lord
 
 
Later, i got got score in IELTS and a great miracle..... I got admission realted to my work in Canada. Then there was the next thing... bank loan... my freind guided me to the correct place and the on things were falling into place....
 
I got my visa stamped finally...Praise Lord..... It was only by His Mercy that everything went well.....I am not eligible for this big miracle....
 
I asked Lord for groundnut and he gives me a  double Sundae  with a cherry topping......
 
Praise Lord,
 
Love in Christ,
 
Joby John
Bangalore
 
 
 
 




We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends