Thank you Lord for what You have done



Thanks giving

Thank you Lord for what You did for us, Blessed be Your name.





------------------------------EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE----------------------------


Power of Blessed sacrament

Dear Jys, I am a priest in Iritty, near Kannur. My room was full of a kind of
insects called Otturamma. I was annoyed with these insects. My sleep also was
disturbed since they come and stay in the body even in the dim light in the
room. I used to pray before the Blessed Sacrament whenever i get time. I
prayed to the Lord to take away these insects and I blessed my room with holy
water in genuine faith. What a miracle ! On that day onwards these insects got
disappeared from my room. I can sleep without any disturbance. I thank Jesus.
I testify this for u so that u may come to know the power of blessing of a
priest. posted by Fr Ansil Peter. kannur Diocese Charismatic Director. 09539686767

-----------------------------------------

An Excellent Eye Opener

Dear JY hoping all are fine. Our retreat have completed very successfully .All the participants and parents are happy and the program was a real blessing and grace, specially program is an eye opener to us for better service in future.thank a lot for your valuable prayer support - posted by Rijo

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for safe delivery

My sister in law gave birth to a healthy child and it was a normal delivery.......
everything is safe in the hands of our Lord with the prayers of St. Joseph and Mother Mary.... Thanks to all for your prayers...... - posted by Tony


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends