True way and Right Door


Right Door!

READ:John 14:1-6



There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be
saved. Acts 4:12


It was a simple task, but I was in over my head. One of the items on the
grocery list was soy. Problem was, I didnt know what kind of soy my wife,
Sue, had in mind when she made the list. After searching the aisles and
asking the advice of a worker who was stacking soup cans, I grabbed a bottle
of soy sauce, placed it in the cart, and went on my way.

Only after I unloaded my bags at home did I discover that Sue didnt want
soy *sauce*. She wanted soy *milk* for our granddaughter Eliana. I was
sincere in my search. I even asked for help and confidently pulled my
selection off the shelf. But it didnt do me (or Eliana) any good. I had the
wrong stuff.

Sadly, some people are walking through the grocery store of life with
heaven on their list, but they are not getting what they need. Despite
their sincerity and the intended help of others, they grab something that
wont get them to heaven because they find a different gospel (2 Cor.
11:4).

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through Me (John 14:6)
. And Peter said, There is no other
name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12)
.
Trust Jesus. Dont settle for the wrong gospel. Dave Branon

Not all roads lead to God,
As many people claim;
Theres only one true way
Christ Jesus is His name. Sper


Christ is the only door into heaven.

A message from
Joseph Lonth


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends