Living Free…

Our first reaction to any trouble or need should be to pray. 
God has all the answers & He can help when no one or nothing else can.

Living Free

 

I gave all my problems to God,
And then He took me by the hand;
Said, “Walk with me; I’ll lead the way,”
That’s when I became a new man.

Not a word He said went to my ears,
His presence I felt deep in my heart;
I knew His promises He would keep,
The day God granted me a new start.

Nothing has been the same ever since,
Though there are times I wander away;
Then silently He touches my soul,
Offering peace and love should I stay.

My friends, one would surely be a fool,
To deny all His kindness and love;
Our Creator cares and walks with us,
As He guides us from Heaven above.

Until the day He calls me home,
To the place where I long to be;
I welcome Him within my soul,
Where He guides yet lets me live free.
 Paul Berube
 
 


We Share in the Eucharist: Leader's Guide
PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends