Need Guidance? Trust God and Let him direct your ways

Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.

PRAY & hv a Burden-free day!



Need Guidance? God's Got It!
His sheep follow him because they know his voice. (John 10:4)



E. Stanley Jones tells of a missionary who got lost in the jungle. Looking around, he saw nothing but brush. Finally he came across a village, and asked one of the natives if he could lead him back to the mission station. The man agreed.



"Thank you," said the missionary, "Which way do I go?" The native replied, "Just walk."



And so they did, hacking their way through the jungle for the next several hours.

Stopping to rest, the missionary looked around again and had that same overwhelming sense of being lost.



"Are you sure this is the way?" he asked his native guide, "I don't see a path."

The guide replied, "In this jungle there is no path. I am the path!"

Feeling lost today?

Pray this prayer:

Lord, You said, 'I am the way,' so I'm turning to You for guidance. I'm afraid to trust my own instincts, for too often they've gotten me into trouble. You said Your sheep follow You because they know Your voice.



Teach me to recognize it now. Keep me from making a wrong move, for I seek only to do Your will. You promised, 'Along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;

I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth' (Isaiah 42:16).

Turn on the light. Smooth out the rough spots. Point me in the right direction.

Today I submit my way to You, trusting You to direct my steps.



In Christ's name, Amen.





PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends