A testimony

Dear all,

I completed my graduation in computer science and engineering, this May. Anna University (to which my college is affiliated) declared the University Rank holders list today.Praise be to God! I secured the 24th rank. Anna University has more than 150 colleges affiliated to it, and in each college there will be at least 60 students studying computer science. Among them, God has helped me secure the 24th place.  

This means a lot to me. I now add another incident that happened years back, to say how God has worked a miracle in my life. 

When I was in Kinder Garden, my class teacher called my mom one day and advised her to put me in another school because I couldn't understand or speak in English. My mom cried out to the Lord that night and He gave her this promise , "All your children shall be taught by the Lord and great shall be the peace of your children( Isaiah 54:13)".

After that, I was able to understand English a little better. When I was in the sixth standard, I came within the top twenty for the first time in my life. Then I came third in the ninth standard. I secured the second place in the Tenth standard Board exams. Then I lost interest in studies and my twelfth results were a disaster. I had wanted to do medicine, but my marks weren't sufficient. My confidence was shattered, all hope was gone. 

I joined Engineering (I would tell my friends often that I would be the last person in the world to join engineering!), and I joined the computer science department to make matters worse( I hated computers!)

I suffered for four years. The heart ache I went through that time cannot be described. I was hurt, and I felt ashamed. 

But God helped me in every exam I wrote. At this time, I must thank you all for supporting me with your prayers. Before every exam, a mail was sent to Joynet, and many replied and prayed for me.

I topped my class in all the seven exams, topped the department in 5 out of seven exams, and now God has given me a university rank too. Never in my wildest imaginations I would have guessed that I would do computer science engineering and secure a university rank in that!

I thank you all once again for praying for me, I also request you to pray that I dont swell with pride after getting this rank, and that I may be humble all the days of my life.

All Glory and Praise be to God!
 
Regards, Janet Chennai,India.

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything!

PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends