100 Plus (100+), A letter

Dear Family,

Let me keep the sharing short this time.... Last Saturday after teens p&w cum games (boy we love these gatherings....) we found ourselves witnessing the sunset mass at to-payou, the urgency of attending mass was partially due to the over-weighing of my past weeks sins & was in dire need of a desperate confession. After few strolling up & down past the priest window, it was evident that the priest was not left with much option than to absolve me from my sins & set me free... The joy of being a 'new creation' & spiritually pure demanded for a treat.

It was 19:30 on my watch, reminding me that still got couple of hours for the en-thrilling 'wm' night vigil to start. I thought of going to a particular restaurant that I was trying to visit from past few weeks... after few walks, searching, calling up finally got this restaurant located & indeed it was worth as the chef did bowled me over with his talent. With by taste buds fully satisfied with 20+ curries (now u can guess what type of food I was having...), the demand of quenching my thirst was just rising steadily. Once inside the mrt, the thought that I was thirsty had gripped me & the deserted yet inviting on-looking stall bearing a tag of SevenEleven was tempting enough to pull me in, ordering one of my favorite 500 ml pet jar was tantalizing.

Holding it with my palm, could have been easily compared with the passion which an espanol would have while holding the wc. It was a priced possession of that moment, off I went carrying it only to be a greeted by a pleasant guitarist, guess he was singing some cool romantic songs, the reason I guessed was because for now I am overwhelmed by my thirst which has already clouded my eyes & mind, so it was ok for me to give a miss to the audio that was relentlessly trying to pave its way up to ears of the passerby's & was ambitious enough to tickle their heart. Just as I was walking by with the "bisssk" sound of the pet jar opening slowly, a feeble voice of giving up the bottle to the "singer" came. What a stupid thought that can be & tried to *shrug* of the thought, the more feeble & repetitive the voice, the more sure one can be of its 'authenticity'. After an initial wrestle, the feeble voice had better of me, retraced back my steps to the singer - greeted him with a pleasant smile & said "this is for you, have a good day" - got acknowledged by a big thank you sir. "Ahhhhhh" the mind did argued only to get tamed by the heart to be cheerful, searched for the exit and got reminded to be joyful in 'small'' giving.... Called up a jy who would later accompany me till the 'wm' night vigil.
At around 22:00 we entered the 'choice retreat' & boy I hit straight to.... where? obviously not to the 'loo' man...but to the Kitchen only to have two glass full of chilled crystal clear water. Ask me was it good? definately yes! Pretty good than any 100+ drink I ever had, but more than the physical satisfaction, my heart was content which gave heed to HIS feeble voice. With the night vigil kicking in, I prayed only one thing to the lord - "In whatever we give, it doesn't matter how much we give but help us always to be cheerful giver".
Very true in our ministry too. I have heard Jesus youth saying they are heavily burdened, who say because of Jesus youth they missed so many things, because of Jesus youth they can't study, they where not able to enjoy other things, Jesus youth takes so much time, etc.. etc.. If anyone who says this, then he/she has missed the whole point in being a Jesus youth, it would be better for one not to call himself/herself a Jesus youth, for in whatever we give - maybe 'little' of our time, 'little' of our energy, 'little' of our talent, 'little' of our money, etc... do so with a cheerful heart not keeping an account of the same for it is rightly said in scripture's - "God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Cor 9:7 & may we all be a cheerful giver always...

Love,
Shibbs
Note: 100+ for those who don't know what 100+ is, its an isotonic drink!


PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends