Did Jesus said He is God? - See the proof from the Holy Bible

Proof from Holy Bible for Jesus's Divinity





If our Muslim brothers Ask this question "Did Jesus said He is God?" , then show these verses to them:

JOHN 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

JOHN 10:30
"I and my Father are one."

MATTHEW 28:18-20
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." 

MARK 2:5-7
When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

JOHN 10:38
"But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. "

JOHN 14:9
Jesus answered: “Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

REVELATION 22:13
" I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the afirst and the last."

JOHN 1:1, 14 
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father.

JOHN 20:28 
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

MATTHEW 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” They came to Him, grasped His feet, and worshiped Him.

MATTHEW 2:1-2
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the East, and have come to worship him."

MATTHEW 16:16-17
“Who do you say I am?”  Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”  Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.



Submit Your church's mass timings here as comments. Please submit following information
1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any

Please scroll down to view comment section


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments




Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends