Jesus At The Door…

Mary said YES even when she didn’t understand.
My Birthday gift to her today is an unconditional YES to God’s plan even though I don’t understand.
What about n in YOU? Will you say YES to God’s plan in your life today?


When God knocked at the door of Mary’s heart, she was Obedient & Open with a Willing YES. Today as Jesus knocks at the door of your heart, may you too have the grace to be Obedient, Open & Willing to say an Unconditional YES, knowing that God’s plan for us is always the best as He has promised in Jeremiah 29:11.

Jesus At The Door…
I hurried through my daily chores
And didn't stop to pray,
But a knocking sounded in my head
Did you make time for Me today?

I had so much that I must do
I pushed the thought away,
And hurried on to get things done
I've no time to pray today.

When at last my work was finished
Happy... I should have been,
But within me I felt empty
There's that knocking in my head again.

Down on my knees I dropped
With Jesus I would soar,
To answer that sweet knocking
It's Jesus at the door.

By Charlotte Anselmo


Don’t wait till the end of the day to answer Jesus at the door today. Instead like Mary, may we have the grace to say to the Lord, “Behold I am your servant, Let it be done to me according to your Word!" AMEN!
PRAISE GOD
BLESSED BE THE ONE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD


We hope this post was useful for you, please visit MERCY HEALS regularly for more interesting posts. You may also subscribe to our latest posts via email. Click for Email Subscription to receive updates in your email Inbox as soon as they are posted online.


Like & Share!



Daily Prayers





SAINT OF THE DAY
Select a month and day to view the saints of that day.
Month : Day :



Search this blog for more interesting posts.

Comments

Archive

Show more



Submit Your church's Holy Mass timings

Please submit following information

1. Name of Church
2. Location
3. Weekday and Sunday Mass timings
4. Telephone number
5. Website if any







POC Bible JY Catholic Answers Forum
Bible dictionary JY Rexband Logo


Retreat
Finder
Fiat Mission - His vision our mission Logos Quiz




 Share with Your Friends